Friday, September 9, 2011

They are Coming...


I didn't think much of them at first, I mean, I'd seen the little creeps my entire life. It wasn't until recently, when they started getting more pesky, that I gave them a great deal of consideration.

That's when I made a shocking discovery; these little brown flying things that go under the unassuming name of "pantry moths" are NOT what we were thinking they were. Few know of this and even fewer have come out and told anyone. I am here to enlighten you.

The truth is this: never before has our world witnessed so great a feat of intergalactic espionage.

Yes, that's the truth. Now you may think "Oh! We should try to talk to them! 8D" Do not, I repeat do NOT act friendly towards them. They are harmless, but if they are, in fact, Skrullspies, we should kill as many as possible! I already have, and that was before I even knew what they were up to. Heed The Call!!! Buy those little sticky triangle traps, smash them with a fly swatter, use your bare hands!!! I do. :}

This is not a threat to be taken lightly! Take initiative! They must be stopped! We must annihilate the "pantry moths"!!!

This is the time to come to the aid of your fellow man, stop the "pantry moths"!

Thank you for your time.

Jay

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

...ummm...OK...

~ A.K. ~

Anonymous said...

I thought you were going to refer to the roaches...

-- you know

Julie said...

:D No, it's the pantry moths. The roaches pose little threat to mankind, but I do do my best to keep them in check. :)

Jay