Wednesday, January 4, 2012

8P

At first, I thought the rubber ducky was holding a hand grenade. But it wasn't, it was holding a canteen of sorts. I was actually really disappointed, because a rubber ducky holding a hand grenade would have been truly awesome. Seriously.


(So I don't sound like a complete idiot, I'm talking about a toy belonging to one of my cousins that I saw in the bathtub. I was like "WHOA DUDE!!! A rubber ducky with a HAND GRENADE!!!! Oh, it's just a canteen." I didn't cry, really, but I was somewhat heart-broken....)


*sigh*

Jay

2 comments:

dp said...

I really hate to ask, but which cousin did you see in the bath tub? Perhaps he/she needed a rubber ducky with a hand grenade to guard against peeping Jay!? :P

Julie said...

I figured that mistake would be made. I saw the DUCKY in the bathtube....



Jay