Monday, April 4, 2011

Grin of the Week


Well, it is 31 days to May 4th. As all devout STAR WARS fans know (Or people like me who merely like Star Wars and are lucky enough to have nerd friends who are devout Star Wars fans.) May 4th is Star Wars Day.

So, as a sort of weekly countdown thing, every Monday Grin from now until then will be a Star Wars character.



Yeah, you could have guessed I'd do Qui Gon, as I have this habit of doing Liam Neeson a lot. (He is also my favorite Star Wars person.)

Jay

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I usually don't even think of the newer movies when I think of Star Wars. I guess that shows how old I am or something...

~ A.K. ~

Julie said...

You are SO not old!

Yeah, lots of people seem to have some sort of problem with the newer Star Wars movies. I personally like them very much. (Just not episode III)


Jay

CrazyGentleman said...

I need to comment on here more.

Qui-Gon Jinn is indeed the greatest Star Wars character ever, and in my opinion, the prequels are indeed underrated. But only because in my opinion, the original trilogy is *over*rated. I like both trilogies pretty much equally in their own ways.

And I will be heartily celebrating May the 4th.

Julie said...

I heartily agree with both statements.

You should comment more, and Qui-Gon Jinn is the greatest Star Wars character ever.

The original trilogy isn't necessarily *over*rated: it's a classic. And I respect it for that. :)

But yeah, I like both trilogies as well. :)

Jay