Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Self Portrait



(Me)

Many great artists have a self portrait of some kind or another, and, well, I'm not great, but I figured I should have a self portrait...of some kind.

I really don't know how I came up with this idea, but it seemed like the best way to portray me: I drew three figures: an Elvish warrior (The LoTR fan, who does have the heart of a struggling young warrior), a superhero (The Marvel fan, who believes in justice and always doing what's right, no matter the cost) and a nerd (The LoTR fan and the Marvel fan, and the all around OK kid, who is an introvert artist).

It's a simple pic; I could have made it a lot cooler, if I'd wanted to. But I didn't want too, I wanted it plain and simple, like me.

(For the record, the one on the far right is how I actually dress)

(The pic looks better in person)

Jay

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So those are the three alter-egos. :) I like it!

~ A.K. ~

Julie said...

Yup. XD And thank you!

Jay