Sunday, October 9, 2011

White and Nerdy



It' official. ...Like, more official than before. So, we all knew I was a nerd, but now, now I actually have glasses. It's official.

Yes, I wear superhero T-Shirts, I love Spider-Man, all of my favorite movies (Save LoTR) are by Marvel, I really don't do well in social environments, I actually enjoy reading Shakespeare, all three of my friends are nerds/geeks
(So, I do have more than three....almost.), and I've seen almost every episode of 'Star Trek: The Next Generation,'. The glasses are just the icing on the cake.


You don't have to worry about me, I'm not going blind or anything; I'm just a wee but farsighted, and yes, an official nerd.



Jay

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome (?) to the club...of glasses-wearers, at least. I don't consider myself a nerd. :)

JSW, however, is proud to be one.

~ A.K. ~

Julie said...

:D Glasses do not a nerd make, nor wide rims a geek.

XD I know JSW is one, he is one of the friends I mentioned. :)

Jay