Friday, January 21, 2011

Classical Music


So. I am on the computer and Kae is lying on her bed. We often like to listen to music when we are hanging out. She says classical and I head to Youtube. She grabs this old music book and starts looking up stuff for me to look up. (We don't know that much about classical music.)

After a minute she says "Chopin." Op. something No. something. I start typing

s-h-o-p-e-n

Kae starts spelling for me so I can find it

c-h-o-p-i-n

Me: O-oh...it's not spelled sho-pan?

Kae: No.

Oh.

We get tired of Chopin. She says Haydn. (I always thought that should be said hay-den...)

Me: H-i-d-i-n' ? ;)

Kae: Hahaha

Later we go back to Chopin. She says "okay, type in Mazurka."

Me: WHOA! DUDE AWESOME!!! That sounds like some GIANT GUN!!!!!!! 8D

So, classical music according to Jay. Shopan; he wrote songs about guns.


Jay

2 comments:

Julie said...

Me: I'll take them out with my MAZURKA powpowpow... BOOOMM!!!


Jay

Anonymous said...

Oh, dear...

:)

~ A.K. ~