Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Hmm


I am never (Almost never.) one to just go ahead and believe something I hear, or even see.

While looking at pictures on the internet the other day, I came across a picture, a movie still from Raiders of the Lost Ark. And in the background you could see on a pillar, amongst the hieroglyphics, R2D2 and C3PO. I figured it was possible, but I didn't believe it.

But, we happen to own Raiders of the Lost Ark (All four Indiana Jones movies, actually.) so this morning, I looked it up.

Well, wadda 'ya know.



You only see it this clearly for a fraction of a second, but you can see it a bit before this moment, but it is blurry.

Amazing.

Jay

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. It's cool that you could go check on it. :)

~ A.K. ~

Julie said...

Yes, I was very glad that I could! :)

Jay