Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Uncharacteristic


O.K. Just this once (Although I really can't guarantee it will only be once.) I've decided to go completely contrary to everything JGO stands for. What does JGO stand for? Other that a way to vent my craziness, I really couldn't say.

Okayokay, I'll say it. This post is about clothes. *Cringes*

Some people have news websites that the go on every day, well I, I have IMDb. Every day I go there. (Pathetic, I know.) And as you may be aware, there was recently this big thing about Golden Globes. And as I like pictures, I looked at the pictures from it. (People really have not tastes, you know that?) Amazingly, a few of the dresses weren't ugly. A little over five, to be exact.

I am not overly fond of any of these gowns, they are just the best ones.

Sad thing is, two of 'em were pink. AND I HATE PINK! But I still know when something is nice.


(Lea Michele)


I thought Scarlett Johansson's dress was rather pretty. It would have been much better though in a different color.



I like white dresses, usually, and I thought this one, worn by Jennifer Lopez was very lovely.



I just liked the color. And it wasn't ugly.

(Amy Adams)


All in all, this one, worn by Catherine Zeta-Jones, has to be the best (This isn't the best picture of it.).


The guys all looked the same. But one or two stood a little bit out. Namely Johnny Depp and Christian Bale. The thing about Mr. Depp is, well, his shirt had square buttons and his shoes were, well, scuffed. He looked shabby in a very classy way. Mr. Bale (Could have used a hair cut...) ...looked rather stunning, actually, in a very, very spiffy suit and black shirt and black tie.

All pictures were lovingly stolen from the very unobliging IMDb.



Jay

No comments: