Monday, May 2, 2011

Grin of the Week


So, last night I was frantically and desperately searching for a grin to post. It is amazing how un-smiley Star Wars people are. And I had already done all of my favorite characters (Or so I thought).

I was looking and looking. Lando smiles an awful lot, got a nice smile, too. But I would rather do somebody I like a bit more. Oh NO! Please don't make me do Luke!!! Oh good, there aren't any pictures of him smiling.

Then it same to me! Of course! One of my all-time favorite Star Wars characters, and a lovely smile, too!!!


Shmi Skywalker. I love her.

So, three days to May 4th...

Jay

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is a scene where luke smiles.... I'd be more than happy to send you a picture....



-- you'll know who this is.

Julie said...

Really? By all means. I am rather curious.

JSW, I assume...?


Jay