Monday, October 18, 2010

Concerning Voices and Careers

So, Kae and I have sore throats. I'm getting over being sick, and she is getting sick. And we where just finishing up the dishes, that is usually when we are at our best, that is, the most...funny.

At this particular time we were having fun quoting heroes and bad guys alike (mostly bad guys, they work better with the voices we were doing.) I was quoting a guy from a suit commercial (OK, nether good guy or bad.) "You're gonna like the way you look, I guarantee it."

Jay: "Hey! I could be the Suit Commercial Guy!" (Very sore throat.)

Kae: "Dude, with a voice like that, why would you be selling suits when you could be a Super-Villain"?


Jay

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think you'd want a permanent sore throat, though, either to sell suits or to be a super-villain...

~ A.K. ~

Julie said...

Aw, I guess you are right, ~A.K.~ :D