Sunday, October 10, 2010

'Ello There!

Hey, this is Jay! Yeah, I know that my user name is 'Julie', but, as you friends know, I am called Jay, and for this blog, which it going to be much, much, muchmuchmuch, different from my other two, it seemed more fitting to me to go by Jay.

Well, I hope this works out. I am always very nervous starting something like this. Yeah, as you can see, not much happens to me if something like starting a blog makes me nervous.

So, I first thought of doing this blog a few days ago when I realized that I had so many brilliant things and no way to share them with people (I'm not on Facebook.).

I thought about it for a while, and then, as almost always comes next in my process of doing things, I asked Kae what she thought.




On my other blogs, you see one side of me. The side that lives in Middle Earth, wears long dresses with belled sleeves, aspires to speak Old-English, and owns a sword. On THIS blog however, you will see the side that loves Transformers (Especially the ones from 1984-5), Iron Man, Spider-man, Star Trek, Star Wars, etc...

Citadel and Fortress is a blog of interesting things, By Castle and River is a blog of beautiful things, this, this will be a blog of things that I find cool and/or amusing, be is something I thought of or something someone else did.


Let's roll.

3 comments:

Julie said...

I guess I should explain the title. Lots of times when Kae and I have a really, really funny exchange of comments quotes, etc.. we say "That was a good one!" (with a Scottish accent for reasons I wont go into), it just seemed like a good thing to call it. :)

Ruth said...

You're great! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you'll have a delightful time with this one, too. :)

~ A.K. ~