Sunday, October 24, 2010

Kae's Car

Kae has this little greenish car. An obsolete Saturn that is about as old as I am, uh, obsolete for a car that is.

Anyhow, Kae comes into my room looking very, very pleased with herself. "I gave my car oil!!!" I wasn't thrilled, but it was rather interesting, the thought of her giving her car oil. Then the weird part. (With Kae, there is almost always a weird part. Gotta love it.)

"I gave my car it's bottle, so now I know it won't throw a tantrum and leave me walking to school."

Without hardly stopping for breath she goes on. "You know, she'd make a cute Transformer!"

Jay: "Susie the Ugly?!?" (Don't get me wrong, I love this car, I just don't find her that attractive, and yeah, her name is Susie.)

Kae: "She's not ugly! We could call her Suzaguard!"



Jay

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The mental image of giving a Transformer a bottle just doesn't work...

~ A.K. ~

Julie said...

:D Nice, ~A.K.~ nice!