Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The Hobbit 2012 Worse Case Scenario No.3


In my humble opinion, it would be a great mistake not to put Legolas in The Hobbit movie. I know, he is never mentioned in the book. Big Fat Harry Deal. They are going to put plenty of people in that movie that aren't in the book. 'Sides, Legolas is old, that was his home, I am positive he'd of been there at the time the book was taking place.

And anyway., I think I read that he is going to be in it. They hope. I just wanted to do this post.


Jay

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He was a Mirkwood Elf, wasn't he? He might at least get a cameo. :)

~ A.K. ~

Julie said...

Yeah. His Father was the Elvenking that Bilbo had dealings with. I'm pretty sure he will be in it. And more that a cameo. At least I hope so...


Jay

Kirstin said...

Dude...! I hope so, too! It wouldn't be right without him!!!

Eh, not that I know much about this...