Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The Bourne Identity

The other week I was feeling a bit under the weather, so I sat in bed and watched The Bourne Identity on Netflix.

Not bad. I mean, It could have been better, but it was really not bad. I enjoyed it very much, and am rather annoyed that Netflix doesn't have the other two Bourne movies on the instant watch thing.

It was very interesting and realistic (The plot was believable.) and cool. It was kinda hard to figure out what was going on at times, and in the end it was a bit anticlimactic. But really, for the most part, it was very, very cool. It only had one major problem. Since brevity is the soul of wit, And tediousness the limbs and outward flourishes, I will be brief.

They could have gotten someone better to play Jason Bourne.

(I guess Chris Hemsworth was only 19 in 2002...)

He just did not seem right, somehow. And he only had like 2 different facial expressions in the whole move. And also, how did he find what must have been at least 15 minutes each day to shave, while running from the CIA or whoever that was. That, I don't get.

It was still a cool movie, though. :)

Jay

No comments: