Monday, June 6, 2011

200


This is the 200th post on JGO. :D Kinda cool. I mean, sure, a lot of blogs have a lot more posts than that, but 200 is kinda a big number in my book.

I went back and looked at all of the old posts. I made myself laugh quite a few times. You know, I don't have as many epic one-liners as I used to. I'll have to work on that...

Anyhow, I picked out a few of JGO's crowning moments. (The first four are my personal favorites. )

A Few Thoughts on Spelling

Concerning Shrapnel

Friendly Advice

Security

A Lesson in Humility

:)

Classical Music

Awesomeness

suoireS oS yhW

Tip of the Day


May the Fourth Be With You


I love this blog. I'm not being vain or anything, but seriously, every post I have done because I liked it.



Jay

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats, again!

So when will "Citadel" reach 200...?

~ A.K. ~

Julie said...

Thanks, again!

I really didn't enjoy working on "Citadel," it just wasn't fun and became rather a burden. BCaR, and, especially, JGO are fun to work on. And you know, blogging should be fun.

So the answer to your question is "a very very long, long time."

Jay

Anonymous said...

Ah.

~ A.K. ~