Thursday, March 17, 2011

Owl City Marathon


Well, it took maybe three hours and two computers, but I just finished listening to every single Owl City song. I'm not an insane FanGirl, an Owl City marathon was just something that I had been wanting to to for some time now. I'd heard almost all of the songs anyway. Just one thing to say, It. Was. Awesome. Just awesome.

(I listened to them alphabetically.)

"Air Traffic"
"Butterfly Wings"
"Captains and Cruiseships"
"Cave In"
"Christmas Song"
"Dear Vienna"
"Dental Care"
"Designer Skyline"
"Early Birdie"
"Enchanted" (This one is actually a Taylor Swift Song, Adam Young just did a cover of it.)
"Fireflies"
"Fuzzy Blue Lights"
"Hello Seattle"
"Hot Air Balloon"
"How Deep the Father's Love for Us"
"Halcyon"
"Helicopter Moon"
"I'll Meet You There"
"If My Heart Was a House"
"In Christ Alone"
"Meteor Shower"
"On the Wing"
"Panda Bear"
"Peppermint Winter"
"Rainbow Veins"
"Rugs From Me to You"
"Sky Diver"
"Strawberry Avalanche"
"Sunburn"
"Super Honeymoon"
"Swimming in Miami"
"The Airway"
"The Bird and the Worm"
"The Saltwater Room"
"The Technicolor Phase"
"The Tip of the Iceberg"
"This Is the Future"
"Tidal Wave"
"To the Sky"
"Umbrella Beach"
"Vanilla Twilight"
"West Coast Friendship"

If by some chance you are Owl Citizen visiting my blog, I'd like to suggest you try a marathon sometime, it is glorious.

Jay

No comments: