Sunday, March 6, 2011

Owl City


For roughly eight months now, I have been in love. (I'd say 'deeply, passionately, truly,' but I hate it when people do that.)

To me, there are few things in the world as important as music. You need friends, you need water, and you need music. Music can love something because of music, I can hate something because of music. Music, is like faith, hope, and love. (Good music, that is. When I say 'music,' I mean 'good music.' Which is true music.)

As I said, I have been in love.

Owl City.

It sounds weird at first, but once you understand it (Some people never do, which is sad. They are called 'beliebers.' But I won't get into that.), it is the most glorious thing.

Let me show you.





This is the first Owl City song I ever heard. It is still my favorite.

There will be more posts about Owl City, just to give you fair warning. It has been some of my uttermost favorite music for quite some time now. I should have done a post about it a long time ago, I just never got around to it.


Jay

No comments: