Wednesday, November 24, 2010

For the Night Writer


So, today I would like to take a moment to honor a friend of mine whom I've mentioned here before. Yes, I speak of the Night Writer.

I was thinking of what I could do, and then I remembered how happy it made me on my birthday when I received a card with someone I liked/admired on it. So I thought that would be nice to do for my friend.

So, Night Writer. This is for you. Happy birthday.




I'm positive this is not exhaustive. And it is not any much of a particular order.









I know this picture is of Ra's Al Ghul, but it kinda stands for the Awesome Liam Neeson in general.




I wasn't sure who was you favorite...



Again, I wasn't sure who was your favorite. And if I did, I don't think I'd have the heart to just do Buzz Lightyear.





This picture has really good, uh, image quality. Yeah, image quality. I thought you might appreciate that.












(In case you can't tell, this next guy is a big Austrian dude...)






This picture represents Summer Glau in general.



Ah, he's cool. Why not have him twice.






He's cool, too. Why not have him twice, too.










This one is from Kae.


Ah, why not a third time?


Jay

1 comment:

CrazyGentleman said...

Never have I seen a more glorious sight than all of these legendary figures gathered together on the anniversary of my birth.

Why, it is enough to drive a geek to tears.

My thanks to you, Ms. Jay, for summoning all of these icons. And for not one, not two, but *three* Batmen.

~The Night Writer, writing once again at night.

P.S. That one picture has freaking fantastic image quality. Seriously.