Thursday, November 25, 2010

KAE!



Well, well, it is my Kae's birthday! O_O I really shouldn't freak out, as past experience has proved, that for Kae, getting older is definitely a good thing.












Ah, I've gotta say it. She didn't always mean this much to me. Naw, is the past we really didn't get along. So, hell that it was, I won't go into that. The important thing is that now we do get along...
...

...in general...

We are older now, and we are cool and we have more fun around ourselves than we do around anyone else.

Yeah, that's us.

I really don't know what to say. She knows I love her and I guess that is about the most important thing.

Jay

P.S. She told me she had to see all of the pictures I want to use on my post, but, heehee haaaa, she is asleep. :D

And oh! I kinda promised her these.



Happy Birthday, Kae!


Jay

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's wonderful that you two love each other so much and have such a good time together. :)

~ A.K. ~

Kirstin said...

YAY!!! Optimus Prime!

XD XD XD

Love you, Jay!