Friday, November 19, 2010

Geordi does not wish to be assimilated...



Last night we watched the Star Trek TNG episode, "I Borg."

I'd been wanting to see it for the longest time. Almost a year, I think. And last night I finally got to see it. It instantly went to the upper half of my Top-Five Favorite TNG Episodes List.

You know, you watch it, and by the time it is over, nothing is left of you but a little lump of warm mush. I.e. That was about the sweetest thing I've ever watched.

I've got to say it. Hugh is about the cutest Borg I've ever seen.



That was the all-time most touching Star Trek show I've ever see.

I also loved how it had lots of Geordi and Guinan, my two favorite TNG characters (I'll say more on that mater in another post).

Aw, it was great.

And so in the end it is true:


"Resistance is...not futile?"


Jay

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't remember that one, but then, it's been a long time since I watched TNG. JSW keeps saying we need to watch the series again.

~ A.K. ~