Saturday, November 27, 2010

I don't know what to call this.


So, I saw this on a friend's Facebook page and thought it was cool. So I decided to give it a try.


Anything in [ ] is a comment made by me.



Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Try not to repeat a song title.



Pick Your Artist: Enya


Are you a male or female: Miss Clare Remembers

Describe yourself: Pilgrim

How do you feel: A Moment Lost

Describe where you currently live: Anywhere Is

If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Lothlorien

Your favorite form of transportation: Trains and Winter Rains [I've actually never been on a train...]

Your best friend is the person who: Water Shows the Hidden Heart.

You and your best friends: If I could be Where you are

What's the weather like: Listen to the Rain

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called?: The Memory of Trees

What is life to you: Hope has a Place

Your fear: Someone Said Goodbye

What is the best advice you have to give: Only If... [you want to, will you find a way.]

How I would like to die: The Celts

My soul's present condition: Drifting

My motto's are: May It Be

Your favorite color is: Once You Had Gold [Not really...]

If you could change your name, what would it be?: Caribbean Blue

Something you are looking forward to: On My Way Home



Jay

No comments: