Friday, November 5, 2010

Proof


So, the other night Kae made a mistake. A
big mistake.

She said I didn't look like a pirate. Okayokay, at the moment, I didn't. (The fact that I was wearing her honor-student pin as an earring didn't help much.)

But I just wanted to prove to Kae that I
can look like a pirate.

I set out to prove myself. (I get very determined when I set out to prove myself.)

(Very)

Kae said I didn't look like a pirate.



HA! HA! HAHAHA!!!



But I should make a little note here. I don't like pirates. I repeat. I. do. not. like. pirates. I'm a privateer. A loyal, honest, law abiding, legal privateer.



Do any of you have any clue how illogically
fun it is to dress up like a pirate/privateer?



And in case you were wondering. I have a privateer name.



Few have tangled with Cutlass MacNabb and not regretted it.


But then again...



...few have tangled with Cutlass MacNabb...



I had fun taking these pictures! It is just all around awesome to get to wear cloths like this, and my sword (*thank you, uncle*) just added to the coolness of it.



This one's for my friend the Night Writer.



Have a great day!



Cutlass

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. You DID have fun. Great outfit, especially the sword. ;)




...although...

...somehow you don't look quite as menacing as I would imagine a pirate/privateer would be...

Maybe if you grew a mustache and beard... :P

~ A.K. ~

Ruth said...

You are so cute! :) Cutlass! :)

Julie said...

Menacing!!!! Menacing!?!?!?! I took out the ones where I looked menacing!!! Lest I freak anyone out. But trust me! I looked menacing!

Mustache and beard!!?!?!?!?!? I DON'T WANT TO LOOK LIKE JOHNNY DEPP OR SOME ONE!!!! 0_0

*sly grin*

Jay

Anonymous said...

:D

~ A.K. ~

Anne said...

Love it!!! :)