Monday, November 8, 2010

Grin of the Week



I didn't forget.


On the contrary, I've been looking forward to this all week!


It's time for the Grin of the Week, or, as Kae so ingeniously rephrased it, The Monday Grin.

This smile has to be one (ONE) of my all time favorites in movie history, due to the context.




See, seriously messed up as this guy is, in this moment he is at his best. His very very best. He had just been outsmarted, blithely outsmarted. But rather than being mad or upset that he was tricked, he was proud of his student who had tricked him.

It's like one of my favorite parts in the movie.

Character: Henri Ducard

Movie: Batman Begins



Jay

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a nice smile, too. :)

~ A.K. ~

Julie said...

*YEAH* :D :D :D I like it for that, too. Just the context makes it really neat! :)


Jay